Bangkok, Thailand (September 2020) – VNU Asia Pacific is thrilled to celebrate the 10th Anniversary of Thailand LAB INTERNATIONAL on the 28th to 30th of October 2020 at BITEC, persisting to be one of Southeast Asia’s leading exhibition and conference on analytical laboratory technologies, life sciences, and biotechnology innovations. This is also in response to the rising need for knowledge exchange on the latest innovations for COVID-19 detection and ramping up of lab infrastructures to accommodate an increase in clinical testing, biotech developments, and vaccine discoveries.
Thailand LAB INTERNATIONAL will launch the “Hybrid Edition” for the first time ever to increase the accessibility of the trade fair to participants from across the globe. The show goes to the next level by extending business matching opportunities and access to conferences through a user-friendly online platform. Furthermore, Thailand Center of Excellence for Life Sciences or TCELS will be the main co-host for organizing “Bio Asia Pacific 2020”, a virtual conference themed on “Pandemic Resilience” for this year, with important highlights to be broadcasted through an online platform and also live at Thailand LAB INTERNATIONAL. This year, there is an open center stage of the exhibition hall called “Bio Square,” where robust activities like the Opening Ceremony, thought leadership sessions, networking function, start-ups pitching, fireside chats, and visitor lucky draw will be held to deliver mind-blowing experiences for all of our trade participants.
– Celebrates the 10th anniversary of Thailand LAB INTERNATIONAL as a ‘New Normal in LAB Exhibition’
– First “Hybrid” show that will combine a live portion and an online platform
– Presents the latest technology and equipment used in laboratories by top brands around the world
– Offers a variety of conferences within the exhibition as well as a virtual platform, with COVID-19 vaccine updates as the highlight
– An open center stage located at the exhibition hall called ‘Bio Square’, which will feature various activities throughout the show
– Bio Asia Pacific 2020: Virtual & Live under the theme ‘Preparedness & Readiness for the Next Pandemic’ by TCELS
– Facilitates all key buyers through the ‘Business Matching Services’ and fosters a forum of new business ideas for future investment through the ‘Business Pitching Session’
– Easier access to information on the show through the Thailand LAB Event App, downloadable for iPhone and Android users. Stay tuned!
|Medical Laboratories on the Front Lines: Fighting COVID-19||The Association of Medical Technologists of Thailand (AMTT)|
Using microorganisms for the production of bio-fertilizers, plant diseases control, and stimulating the growth of plants for sustainable agriculture.
|Thailand Society of Biotechnology (TSB)|
|National Program in New Normal Lifestyle for COVID-19||Thai Society of Toxicology (TST)|
|Cannabis Product : Quality & Safety Control||Thailand Institute of Scientific and Technological Research (TISTR)|
|Revolutionizing Animal Healthcare through Nanotechnology||The Thai Association of Veterinary Laboratory Diagnosticians (TAVLD)|
|Update: COVID-19 Vaccine||Biotech Industry Club – The Federation of Thai Industries|
Essential Knowledge of SARS-CoV-2 for Laboratory People
|The Virology Association (Thailand)|
Laboratory Biosafety Guidance related to the COVID-19:
New Normal in Thailand
|The Biosafety Association (Thailand)|
ASEAN Food Safety Forum #8 “Healthier and Safer:
Food Security in Post COVID-19 Era”
|KU-FIRST, Kasetsart University|
Food Microbiology Contest #4
Review of ISO 17025:2017 and Case Studies