Want to receive a detailed report on buyers, exhibitors, and business profiles?
ThailandLAB ready to enhance
competitiveness at the global level
Regional market place
for Laboratory Technology & Equipment
Over 8,241 trade visitors
from 46 countries
More than 3,053 delegates
and 150 industry experts’ speakers attending
Facts & Figures
Venue & Floor Plan
21 – 23 September 2016, BITEC, Thailand
What is ThailandLAB International 2016?
THAILAND LAB International 2016 is a Trade Exhibition and Conference on Laboratory, Scientific Equipment and Technology touches on fields like Laboratory, Laboratory Equipment & Services, Scientific Equipment, Laboratory Technology and Scientific Technologies for Chemical part, Bio & life science and Lab Safety.
Who is exhibiting?
THAILAND LAB 2016 welcomes prominent companies, professional services providers and distributors in Laboratory, Laboratory Equipment, Scientific Equipment, Laboratory Technology and Scientific Technologies sectors. It provides to showcase a wide spectrum of products and professional services to:
- General Laboratory Equipment
- Laboratory Analytical Instruments
- Life Sciences, Biotechnology Equipment
- Clinical Laboratory, Molecular Diagnostics
- Electro medical technology, medical equipment, medical instruments
- Information and communication technology
- Physiotherapy and orthopedic technology
- Rehabilitation Equipment
- Laboratory Consumables & Disposables and consumer goods
- Pharmaceutical & Medical Science
- Laboratory Furnishing/Interior, Facility for Analysis and Experiment
- Environmental Analytical & Measuring Instruments, Pollution Control Equipment
- Industrial Quantity Measuring & Quality Testing Instruments
- Measuring & Testing Instruments for each Industrial Field
- Metrology, Calibration, Microscope
- Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS)
- Laboratory Services, Association, Institutions, Magazines, etc.
- Medical and Pharmaceutical Services, Association, Institutions, Magazines, etc.
Click here for updated exhibitor list (coming soon)
Who is the visitor?
Our main target visitors are …
- Scientist, Research and Development Specialist, Analytical Instrument User and Engineer
- Hospitals, Clinic (specific), Dental Center
- POCT (Point-of –care Testing)
- Environmental Management/Biotechnology/Life Sciences
- Chemical Industry Business, Petrochemical Processing Specialist
- Food and Beverage Testing/Processing Professional
- Pharmaceutical/Chemical/Machinery and Precision Equipment Manufacturer
- Others (blood banks, local public health laboratories, community clinics, home health agencies,
- nursing homes and ambulatory surgical center)
- National and Public Research Institute, Associated Industrial Cluster Research Institute
- Corporate & Public Buyers, Analytical Instrument Dealer, Traders, Sales/Marketing
- Trade Association, Government Agency
- Academics (academic medical centers/ research laboratories, university laboratories, etc.)
How much does it costs?
We offer 2 types of package which are Raw Space (295 USD per Sq.m.), Standard Booth (325 USD per Sq.m.)
For Standard Booth package, what organizer shall provide?
We shall provide Booth Construction, Carpet, 2 Chairs, 1 Table, 1 Socket, 2 Fluorescents and Bin.
How to reserve the location?
Our Sales representatives are very welcome to provide you information and suggestion, please find
Our Sales representative by clicking here
I am interested to visit the show, what I should do?
For your earliest convenience, you can do the pre-registration at www.thailandlab.com for free of charge or you can also make a registration at the registration counter at Hall EH101-EH102.